Australian semiconductor developer BluGlass Limited (ASX: BLG) is pleased to present its 2022 Annual General Meeting.
The AGM Presentation is available to download here:
2022 AGM Presentation
The Chair and President’s Address is available to download here:
BLG AGM Chair and President Address
Details of our 2022 Annual General Meeting:
Date: Tuesday, 04 October 2022
Time: 11:00am (Sydney Time)
Online meeting registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QrHM0X4JTuSCGE_hhXvjVw
The Company is pleased to provide shareholders with the opportunity to attend and participate in a virtual meeting, where shareholders will be able to watch, listen, and vote online. Register to attend the virtual meeting here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QrHM0X4JTuSCGE_hhXvjVw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation containing information on how to attend the virtual meeting on the day of the AGM.
To access the meeting online:
- Open your internet browser and go to automic.com.au
- Login with your username and password or click “register” if you haven’t already created an account. Shareholders are encouraged to create an account prior to the start of the meeting to ensure there is no delay in attending the hybrid meeting
- After logging in, a banner will display at the bottom of your screen to indicate that the meeting is open for registration, click on “Register” when this appears. Alternatively, click on “Meetings” on the left hand menu bar to access registration.
- Click on “Register” and follow the steps
- Click on the URL to join the webcast where you can view and listen to the hybrid meeting
- Once the Chair of the Meeting has declared the poll open for voting click on “Refresh” in the Automic portal to be taken to the voting screen
- Select your voting direction and click “confirm” to submit your vote. You cannot amend your vote after it has been submitted
Shareholders who are unable to join us at the AGM are encouraged to cast a direct vote prior to the meeting or, alternatively, to appoint a proxy to attend virtually and vote on your behalf.
Even if you plan to attend the virtual meeting, you are still encouraged to cast a direct vote or submit a directed proxy in advance of the meeting so that your votes can still be counted if for any reason you cannot attend (for example, if there is an issue with your internet connection on the day of the meeting).