The BluGlass Board and Management are pleased to provide the Company’s Half Year Financial Report for the HY ending 31 December 2021.
During the half year, BluGlass continued to optimise the four key components needed to launch reliable laser diodes (epitaxy, metals, facets and bonds), strengthened the Company’s expert leadership team and demonstrated significant performance improvements across four prototypes: the 405nm and 420nm laser diodes in both single-mode and multi-mode devices. BluGlass remains on-track to launch our first direct-to-market laser diodes mid-calendar year.
Key H1 FY22 achievements:
- Appointed veteran laser diode executive Jim Haden to lead BluGlass
- Demonstrated world-first proof of concept of working RPCVD tunnel junction laser diodes
- Significantly improved performance of 405nm and 420nm single-mode and multi-mode prototype devices
- Continued progress towards delivering four key components needed for reliable laser diodes
- Strong customer support of latest laser diode performance data at leading industry conference, Photonics West
- Secured power electronics epitaxy foundry agreement with European wafer developer
- On track to launch its first direct-to-market laser diodes mid-calendar year.
The full report is available to download here: BLG Appendix 4D and Half Year Report 31 December 2021